Dr. Ross has published over 170 peer-reviewed papers in professional journals, most of them dealing with psychological trauma and dissociation. These are listed on the Ross Institute web site (www.rossinst.com).
Papers on energy fields by Dr. Ross include:
- Ross, C.A. (2013). Recent Patents on Non-Contact Electrodes for Measuring EEG and ECG. Recent Patents on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 6, 2-6.
- Ross, C.A. (2011). Traditional Beliefs And Electromagnetic Fields. Revista de Antropologia Iberoamericana, 6, 264-288.
- Ross, C.A. (2010). Electrophysiological Properties Of Human Ocular Extramission. Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, 21, 21-27.
- Ross, C.A. (2010). Hypothesis: The Electrophysiological Basis Of Evil Eye Belief. Anthropology of Consciousness, 21, 47-57.
- Ross, C.A. (2009). Simultaneous Variation In The Heart And Brain Electrical Fields. Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, 20, 31-35.
Dr. Ross has published 27 books. Most are either professional books dealing with psychiatry or literary and philosophical writings. These books and more are available on the Manitou Communications web site (www.manitoucommunications.com).
Dr. Ross's book on energy fields is: